Scarecrow Competition Rules
- To enter the competition you must send the above information to our Development Officer no later than 5pm on Thursday 28th May 2020.
- Scarecrows are to be on display on your property between 10am and 4pm on Saturday 30th May 2020.
- Scarecrows should be placed in a safe location and should be clearly visible from the road. Scarecrows should be secured so that they will not blow away, and in a position that will not cause danger, injury, or annoyance to others.
- Photographs will be published on the DCDT website or used for other purposes after the event. If you do not want your photograph to be used by DCDT please let us know when you enter the competition.
- Scarecrows on show without having been entered into the competition will not be eligible to win.
- The use of tailors dummies or mannequins is not allowed.
- After the winners have been announced, entrants are responsible for clearing away their own scarecrow.