For the purposes of this privacy notices, references to “we”, “us”, “our” or “Dollar Community Development Trust” refers to Dollar Community Development Trust.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
When you complete a form on our website, Dollar Community Development Trust collects the following data:
- Name, email address, phone number
When using our website, we also record anonymised usage information to track website analytics. No personal information is identifiable through this process. You can read more about this here.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Dollar Community Development Trust with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Complete an online contact form on our website
- Complete a Survey Monkey form on our website
- Contact us through Facebook.
- Email our organisation
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Dollar Community Development Trust collects your data so that we can:
- Process your general enquiry
- Process volunteer registrations
- Process membership requests
- Email you to discuss your enquiry
- Call you to discuss your enquiry
- Complete a PVG check if applying for volunteering opportunities
- Monitor website usage
- Assess accessibility of our website
If you agree, Dollar Community Development Trust will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Google via Google Analytics Tracking
- Jetpack (Site Usage Plugin for WordPress)
How do we store your data?
Dollar Community Development Trust securely stores your data on our own dedicated drive only accessible to key personnel.
We store enquiries for a period of 3 months to retain contact information.
Volunteer Registrations are stored for a period of 6 months if unsuccessful. Successful Volunteer Registrations are retained for the duration of your Volunteering Activities with the trust.
If you have opted in to receive marketing communications from Dollar Community Development Trust, we will send information from Dollar Community Development Trust and updates about our services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Dollar Community Development Trust from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Dollar Community Development Trust would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small administrative fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Dollar Community Development Trust correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Dollar Community Development Trust to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Dollar Community Development Trust erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Dollar Community Development Trust restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Dollar Community Development Trust’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Dollar Community Development Trust transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 07563 405939
Or write to us: Dollar Community Development Trust, The Hive, Park Place, Dollar, Clackmannanshire FK14 7AA
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
You can find out more about Google Analytics here.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Track referrals from social media platforms
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Dollar Community Development Trust uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: 07563 405939
Or write to us: Dollar Community Development Trust, The Hive, Park Place, Dollar, Clackmannanshire, FK14 7AA
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Dollar Community Development Trust has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.