We have the following space available for hire:
Description: This is a lovely sunny room sized at 115.5 square metres with a maximum capacity of 100 people. The room is fitted with stage lights and can be set up as a performance space. All windows now have blinds and we have a PA system and hearing loop available to hire.
Small Room (East):
Description: To the left of the main room is a smaller room sized at 35 square metres with a maximum capacity of 20 people. Tables and chairs are available making this an ideal meeting space.
Small Room (west):
Description: To the right of the main room is a smaller room sized at 35 square metres with a maximum capacity of 20 people.
Description: The main room and either the smaller room can be hired together. This allows for more flexible use of space.
Description: There is a large grassy outdoor space located behind the Hive building which the above rooms open onto. This can be hired separately or in addition to any other space. The space features two junior football goals and is suitable for games and children’s parties etc. We also have a secure garden at the east side of the building.
Price: £5/ph with no access to the building. £10 p/h with access to toilets and/or kitchen.
How to book:
- Choose the room(s) you would like to book
- Check the availability of the room you want on the calendar below
- Download and complete the appropriate booking form (block booking or one-off) and ensure you have read and understood the conditions of hire (see below)
- Email the booking form to us at email@example.com
- The Hive Team will confirm availability and issue an invoice
- Pay invoice
- The Hive team will provide entry arrangements
If you have any special requirements for your booking such as teas coffees and other catering or other equipment needs please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what we can do for you.
Click on the ‘week’ tab on the top right of the calendar to see full details of bookings.
***SOME SESSIONS IN THE CALENDAR ARE NOT CURRENTLY RUNNING DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS. PLEASE CHECK WITH THE SESSION LEAD BEFORE ATTENDING THE SESSION.***
Making the Hive COVID-Safe
As well as comprehensive Risk Assessments for the various activities that take place in the Hive, we have also introduced the following measures to help limit the risks of coronavirus transmission in the Hive.
- Display public health messages throughout the premises
- Require that those using the building wear a face covering
- Limited the number of people in particular spaces, at any given time
- Made hand sanitiser available throughout the building
- Introduced a one-way system to reduce people passing one another in small spaces
- Floor markings to help people maintain physical distancing (in the main hall and at reception)
- More regular cleaning, with particular care given to touchpoints and communal spaces
- Introduced a Track and Trace procedure for those in the building for longer than 10 mins
- Developed new Conditions of Hire for those hiring the space – available to download below.
If you have any questions regarding our procedures please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on email@example.com or 07563 405939.