We have been working hard over the last 6 weeks to ensure the Hive is safe to re-open and we are now in a position to take bookings again.
You may wonder what we have been doing to make the space safe? Well, in addition to comprehensive Risk Assessments for the various activities that take place in the Hive, we have also introduced the following measures to help limit the risks of coronavirus transmission in the Hive.
- Display public health messages throughout the premises
- Require that those using the building wear a face covering
- Limited the number of people in particular spaces, at any given time
- Made hand sanitiser available throughout the building
- Introduced a one-way system to reduce people passing one another in small spaces
- Floor markings to help people maintain physical distancing (in the main hall and at reception)
- More regular cleaning, with particular care given to touchpoints and communal spaces
- Introduced a Track and Trace procedure for those in the building for longer than 10 mins
- Developed new Conditions of Hire for those hiring the space – available to download below.
If you have any questions regarding our procedures please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on email@example.com or 07563 405939.
We have the following space available for hire:
Description: This is a lovely sunny room sized at 115.5 square metres with a maximum capacity of 100 people. The room is fitted with stage lights and can be set up as a performance space. All windows now have blinds and we have a PA system and hearing loop available to hire.
Description: To the left of the main room is a smaller room sized at 35 square metres with a maximum capacity of 20 people. Tables and chairs are available making this an ideal meeting space.
Description: To the right of the main room is a smaller room sized at 35 square metres with a maximum capacity of 20 people. This will become* a changing facility with showers which are available for hire in conjunction with the main hall or as a standalone facility e.g. for football matches.
*Date of construction of shower facilities TBC but space can be used as changing area in the meantime
Description: The main room and either the smaller room or changing facilities can be hired together. This allows for more flexible use of space.
Description: There is a large grassy outdoor space located behind the Hive building which the above rooms open onto. This can be hired separately or in addition to any other space. The space features two junior football goals and is suitable for games and children’s parties etc.
How to book:
- Choose the room(s) you would like to book
- Check availability of the room you want on the calendar below
- Download and complete the appropriate booking form and ensure you have read and understood the conditions of hire (see below)
- Email the booking form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Hive Team will confirm availability and issue an invoice
- Pay invoice
- The Hive team will provide entry arrangements
If you have any special requirements for your booking such as teas coffees and other catering or other equipment needs please contact us at email@example.com to discuss what we can do for you.
Click on the ‘week’ tab on the top right of the calendar to see full details of bookings.
***SOME SESSIONS IN THE CALENDAR ARE NOT CURRENTLY RUNNING DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS. PLEASE CHECK WITH THE SESSION LEAD BEFORE ATTENDING THE SESSION.***