Please click here to read the Trust’s ‘Tree Planting Statement’
The first tree planting weekend is on Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd March 2020. Saturday is from 10am to 5pm, Sunday is from 10am to 1pm
Buy your tree saplings here. You can also buy trees from Dollar’s Deli, Ellie’s Cellar, the Sorting Office, and Brian Devlin’s
The Trust has decided to continue with our Tree Planting activities this weekend. Below is an update regarding how it will work:
- There will be no desk at the Hive and so you will not be able to buy trees on the day
- Please meet at the planting location near Haugh Farm
- You can find a map of the planting location below or download directions here.
- All planting volunteers – please wear sturdy footwear with good grips and gloves
- Wear weather-appropriate clothes
- Please bring your own spade, snacks and drinks
- Please do not share equipment outwith families
- The main volunteers will be the only ones hitting in stakes
- Please avoid groups of over 5 and aim to stay more than 2 metres away from non-family members
- PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND if you have any illness, or have been ill or returned from holiday in the last 7 days
On the map below, in the bottom left corner, we have marked with a black circle (in pen) where we will be planting the trees – in the vicinity of Haugh Farm.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Development Officer Rebecca on email@example.com or 07563 405939