Dollar Community Development Trust has been supporting the efforts of the Coronavirus Dollar Support Service response group. We have set up a Community Larder in the Hive for those who have been adversely affected by the Coronavirus outbreak.
We are looking for donations of:
- Canned soups and food
- Dry foods, such as pasta and rice
- Other long-life products such as pasta sauces, pesto, packet soups etc
- Basic toiletries – toothpaste, shampoo, soap
- Sanitary products
- Pet food
- Household cleaning products
If you would like to donate to the Community Larder there are 3 options:
- Leave your donation in the permanent ‘Donation Point’ in the Dollar Co-op
- You can drop off donations at the Hive between 10am and 11am, Monday to Friday (starting Monday 30th March)
- You can make a financial donation directly to the Trust and we will use the money to stock up the larder – our bank details are: Bank name: Royal Bank of Scotland | sort code: 83-16-16 | account number: 00214914 | Account name: Dollar Community Development Trust When making a donation please use reference: Com. Larder
If you have any questions or would like to volunteer with us, please contact our Development Officer Rebecca McFarlane on email@example.com
The Dollar Action Group can help you with: Shopping, Precriptions, Hearing Aid Batteries and a friendly person to speak to.